Go To Cindy Wimmer's Blog
Enter To Win The
Sisterhood Of The Traveling Bead Box
Here is an excerpt from Cindy's Blog
For those of you that may be stopping and by and the “traveling bead box” is something foreign, I’d love to share with you a link to the original post! It was fun to go back and see how this traveling phenomenon all began. Beginning with a studio destash, Heather Powers set this creative Give Away in motion. Heather boxed up all sorts of beads and placed them in a small flat-rate box, ready to travel around the U.S. The box has grown and now warrants a medium flat rate box. When the Sister received the box, she simply selected beads and then replaced them with beads from her own stash that were of comparable value. I was happy to join the Sisterhood as the 11th bead box recipient. Here’s a look at where the box has been so far (thank you, Becky for compiling this):
1. ? The Founding Sister ? Heather Powers of Humble Beads- San Antonio, TX.
2. Mikki Ferrugiaro of MFD Beadwork Originals- UT.
3. Nancy Dale of NED Bead -Vermont.
4. Hanna Rosner of Good River Gallery- NM
5. Chris Neit of Good Quill Hunting-Maine
6. Sandy Spivey of Sandy’s Treasure- California
7. Katie Nelson of Katie’s Creations- TX
8. Kristie Roeder of Artisan Clay- PA
9. Lorelei Eurto of Lorelei Eurto Jewelry- New York State
10. Becky Caldwell of The Gritty Bird- North Carolina
11. Cindy Wimmer of sweet bead studio - Virginia
Here is a glimpse of the beads that Cindy could not live without:
Please do not post comments here.
You must go to Cindy's blog to enter!
Deadline To Enter: Comments will be accepted until Wednesday, December 15th, at 6pm (eastern).