Glitterfest Was Fabulous!

I Attended Glitterfest yesterday to check out the show and see if it would be a good venue for me to sell my jewelry.  Glitterfest is a mixed media and art show held twice a year in the Spring and Fall.  There was a huge line at the door, I thought "Wow, this is a good sign".  Once inside I discovered crowds of people around the tables.  This place was so packed you could hardly move.  The vendors ranged from cupcakes, candies, art dolls, ceramics, altered art bottles, jewelry, clothing, paper, crowns, altered art home decor and much more.

Talk about delicious and delightful.  Posh berries hand makes their decedent sweets.  They are yummy and beautiful.
I love this brass rosary box made by Twigs.  Carolyn also makes beautiful altered art religious jewelry.


I had to buy these antique keys and game tiles.  I plan to make necklaces out of the keys.  We will see what I do with Fleur De Les game tiles.  I loved the way  Tikiranch packaged his goodies with a hot dog wrapper.


The Fairy Society Academy made this beautiful bracelet.  My Mom loved it so much that I bought it for her.  The Fairy Society has on-line classes where you can learn to make the Renaissance Fairy Crown pictured above.


The "Flower Girl" Kimberly Kostka had a beautiful booth filled with handmade "Fleur's" and vintage bits n' pieces.  I purchased these vintage rhinestones and ophthalmology  glasses.  Please check out Kim's beautiful and inspiring blog.

Whimzy is a shop located in Old Town Tustin, Ca.  I bought these fabulous small birds shown below.  They are very heavy, but I am still going to try to make a necklace out of them.  I am obsessed with birds!  Whimzy also offers classes on paper hat making.  Also, check out Sheryl's Whimzy's Whimzies blog.

The next Glitterfest is Saturday, October 2.  Hopefully I will be able to display my wares and see you there!

Comments

  1. Seems like a good match for your jewelry!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anything named Glitterfest has to be awesome. Put me down to attend the next one -- October 2.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Best Bead Give-A-Way Ever!

Pretty Palette Reveal - January 2018

Bead Soup and Baseball