Bead Trends - June 2010

The June issue of Bead Trends has just hit the newsstands.  This marks my first publication with this magazine.  The June issue features "Fabulous Findings" - TierraCast,  "Designer Highlight" - Lisa Kan and "Jewel School" - Beach Weddings.  Bead Trends is packed full of wedding, quick and easy, bracelets, anything goes, sentimental favorites, crystal creations, fashion favorites, and birthstone designs.

 


Bead Trends is a quality magazine with beautiful photography.  In this issue I have two designs.  The first is "Unforgettable".  This piece is located in the "Weddings" section.  I love to design wedding jewelry.  Bling is my thing, anything sparkly draws my attention.  This necklace was created with fresh water pearls, Swarvoski fireballs & Rondelles, sterling silver bead caps, toggle and connectors.  It has a romantic/vintage flair.




My second design is located in the "Fashion Favorites" section.  "Britty's Butterfly" is named after my daughter Britton.  The centerpiece is a Marsha Neal handmade pendant wrapped with Vintaj Natural Brass.  The necklace also includes Czech glass beads, Swarvoski crystals.




The photographs seen above are pictures I have taken myself.  I thought it might be interesting to get a different perspective of the designs.  Plus it  helps me with my photography skills.

Comments

  1. Very nice Denise! I love the way they style photos for Bead Trends. I was honored to be in this issue with so many wonderful designers. Enjoy the day! Erin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh, I can't wait to see! The photography is definitely the best part of the magazine, so your pretties are even more fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, your jewelry is absolutely amazing!! I found you via Beth (from Jewelry Affaire). Gorgeous and I will definitely be back to visit!! Regards, Sheila

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for following;), I read the past blogs on this page, I really like the jewelry photos on the tile floor,better than the pro shot even! I too wanted to step up my packaging once I started swaping. I found a flickr group(& I'm sure there are lots) that shows packaging that is fun to browse through. CAn't wait to see what you make for your soup, quite a group of goodies you got:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Denise, congratulations! I have never bought Bead Trends before but I must say I am tempted now. I love both pieces but in particular the butterfly one - stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This piece is really wonderful! I have a thing for interesting butterflies.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations on the Bead Trend publication! Your work is fabulous! Thanks for stopping by ArtemisiaStudio and following my blog!

    Emanda
    ArtemisiaStudio.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats! You're work is absolutely beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Best Bead Give-A-Way Ever!

Pretty Palette Reveal - January 2018

Bead Soup and Baseball