Gaea's Candy

 Gaea's Beads and Pendants

 Have you ever seen Gaea Cannaday's artisan ceramic beads and pendants?  She is an extremely talented clay artist who also creates enchanting jewelry designs that are frequently published in such magazines as "Stringing" and "Jewelry Affaire"

Gaea contacted me after I purchased some of her fabulous art beads.  She asked me if I would like to trade jewelry for beads and pendants.  I was very honored by this request.  I wanted to share with you the beautiful beads I received.  Please check out Gaea Esty store, website and blog to view and purchase her creative designs.



  


One of my local beads shops "Brea Bead Works" featured Gaea's pendants at trunk show last weekend.  Below is a photo of some of the pendants I purchased. 

Comments

  1. I think you have more of them than I do! LOL! I hope they treat you right! Thanks for your support! XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow these are all gorgeous, very creative, I will take a look. Tracy Evans x

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so cool! You have a huge stash now-- Can't wait to see what you do with it!
    Erin S

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww beautiful Stash...or may I say jewells. Gaea emptys my bank account quite often!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yowza! That's a lotta gorgeousness! And Gaea's pieces are so much more beautiful in person.
    Bead Happy!
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for featuring her work; it is beautiful!! Now I'm dying to see what you do with the pieces you've bought from her!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that flying heart pendant.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Best Bead Give-A-Way Ever!

Pretty Palette Reveal - January 2018

Bead Soup and Baseball