Bead Trends Magazine - August 2010
Bead Trends August 2010
The August issue of Bead Trends Magazine has just hit the newsstands. I have one project in this issue "Cangie". This necklace is named after my friend Angie Emerson. The design features Vintaj Natural Brass, glass and lava beads.
You Can Submit Your Creation Too!
Bead Trends is currently looking for designs with the following themes for our February 2011 issue:
- Quick and Easy
- Fashion Favorites - Features designs from a variety of styles and mediums that can be a personal favorite or necessary staple in any wardrobe.
- Birthstone - Amethyst
- Anything Goes - The beaded possibilities are endless and not just limited to jewelry. What about pillows, table runners, picture frames, lamps, clothing, candle collars, wine glass charms and home decor! This category can contain jewelry and whole lot more!
- It's About Romance - Designs for the season of romance, whether vintage or modern!
- Semi Precious Gemstones - Wonderful designs created with earthly and organic gemstones.
- Inspired By....... - Designs that were inspired by something you love including nature, family, memories, art and more. We want to see your inspirational pieces and hear their stories.
- Recycled/Upcycled - We love those innovative designs created by recycling old pieces or upcycling the unexpected!
If submitting multiple pieces, please send a separate e-mail and photograph for each design. Deadline for the February 2011 issue is 11:59 p.m. MDT, August 25, 2010. All ideas should be your original work and not previously published.
We will review all submissions and if selected, we will contact you by September 1st with additional information. All pieces will need to be shipped to us directly for photography and arrive in our office by September 13th. Your creation will be returned to you insured, after the issue has been printed.