Pretty Palettes August Reveal
Welcome to my Pretty Palettes August Reveal! This month Molly Schaller has selected a stunning bead palette from this beautiful photo of Minnetrista Center, a museum, garden, and gathering place in Muncie, Indiana.
Here is our color palette generated from Molly's photo.
I usually select my own beads for the Pretty Palette challenge but this month I decided to go with Molly's picks.
Bead Gallery® Beads found at your local Michaels Stores
- Bead Gallery® 12mm rhodonite rounds
- Bead Gallery® 8mm blue ceramic rounds
- Bead Gallery® green coated seed beads
- Bead Gallery® 8mm turquoise Czech glass rounds
- Bead Gallery® 7mm wooden square beads
- Bead Gallery® 6mm amber shell rondelles
- Bead Gallery® large wooden rectangles
- Bead Gallery®6mm gold luster hematite faceted rounds
My first design is the "Temperate Necklace". If you are a beginning beader, you can create this necklace. It is formed using simple knots, a simple loop and opening and closing a jump rings.
The "Temperate Bracelets" are strung on waxed cording. The clasp is connected by simple knots.
Lastly, we have the "Temperate Earrings". I love these ear pins - so quick and easy to use.
I hope you enjoyed my blog post. Be sure to follow me on Instagram @Deniseyezbakmoore