Pretty Palettes June Reveal

Pretty Palettes June Reveal 

 

Welcome to my Pretty Palettes June reveal.  This month Molly Schaller picked the photo below featuring a trade quilts book, a pop of turquoise and her eyeglass case.  I love how she found inspiration on a regular trip to her local library!


Here is the color palette developed from the photo above.


Up next we have my Bead Gallery® bead palette.  Some of these beads won't be in stores long, so be sure to pick up your strands today!




Bead Gallery® cream 6/0 glass beads
Bead Gallery® red glass 6/0 glass beads
Bead Gallery® aqua glass small mix
Bead Gallery® black matt glass 4mm
Bead Gallery® white Mother-of-Pearl 4mm rounds
Bead Gallery® red chips dyed bamboo coral

My Native necklace is designed with the advanced beader in mind.  This necklace will take approximately 2 hours to create.

 
http://www.halcraft.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/06/native-Necklace-copy.pdf


The Native bracelets are a beginner project with  wrapped loops.  If you are not proficient at wrapped loops, you can substitute simple loops.


http://www.halcraft.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/06/native-bracelets-copy.pdf


The Native earrings are dazzling dangles with great movement.  This design is also a perfect beginner project.


 
http://www.halcraft.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/06/native-Necklace-copy.pdf

I hope you enjoyed the June Pretty Palettes reveal.  Be sure to check back next month and follow me on Instagram for more inspiration. 

Comments

  1. Really outstanding!! I love all those seed beads you used! Really fun - but your eye vs. hand coordination must be tired out after all that beading. lately, I have been having a hard time with the tiny beads!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lorelei - I was out of town for a couple weeks. The tiny beads hurt my fingers.

      Delete
  2. I love these colors together and the rustic, earthy vibe! And those earrings are so fun--perfect for summer and fall!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was thinking the same thing as Lorelei, Denise! All of those seed beads take a ton of patience and a steady hand with stretch cord! Do you have a secret to make it easier? If so, will you share it☺️?
    I love how these pieces seem like a Southwestern Fourth of July! Thanks for playing along!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Molly. I try to string 3 or 4 beads at a time onto the stretch cording. Sorry for the late response - we were out of town for 2 weeks.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Best Bead Give-A-Way Ever!

Pretty Palette Reveal - January 2018

Bead Soup and Baseball