Pretty Palettes May Reveal

Pretty Palettes May Reveal 

 
Welcome to my Pretty Palettes May reveal.  This month Molly Schaller was inspired by Pantone's color of the year: Greenery and a visit to her local greenhouse.  She discovered these beautiful succulent plants. 




 Here is our color palette


 My Bead Gallery® bead choices are 


white quartzite stone faceted 8mm
green dyed agate stone
shell round green 8mm
teal dyed quartzite stone 8mm
green Aventurine 6mm semi-precious

My first design is the Succulence necklace. Please click the link below for free instructions


http://www.halcraft.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/Succulence-Necklace-copy.pdf

The Succulence bracelets feature Bead Gallery® beads and Charm Gallery® charms.




http://www.halcraft.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/Succulence-Bracelets-copy.pdf

My last design for this challenge is the Succulence earrings.


http://www.halcraft.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/Succulence-Earrings-copy.pdf

 I hope you enjoyed my designs for this month. Be sure to follow me on Instagram @deniseyezbakmoore



Comments

  1. Super cute, Denise! I love the organic facets on the pinkish white beads with the matte of the nuggets and the shiny green rounds!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Molly. I really enjoyed this month's color palette.

      Delete
  2. Great pendant and crystal points. They add such a fresh and boho vibe to these pieces. Enjoy the day! Erin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awe thank you Erin - I love all the new pendants that are trending now.

      Delete
  3. I love love love this necklace...I would wear it every day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow Sarah what a wonderful compliment. Thank you so much!

      Delete
  4. I love the different textures on your necklace and how the green pairs with the pinkish color. As always, your bracelet stacks are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The green in your pieces is lovely, then the white and clear vocals come along and steal the show while working for a harmonious whole
    Mona

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Best Bead Give-A-Way Ever!

Pretty Palette Reveal - January 2018

Bead Soup and Baseball