Pretty Palettes - September Reveal

The September "Pretty Palettes" reveal is motivated by books, homework and showing school spirit. Our color palettes for this month is inspired by school colors.  I graduated from California State University Fullerton with a B.A. degree in Psychology.  But our school colors are blue and orange.  Ugh... So I decided to go with one of my favorite memories....

My little brother was the starting quarterback at the University of Colorado Boulder (CU) for 2 years .  It was an exciting time for our family - flying to games and watching him play on TV.  So this months palette is inspired by my brother Mike Moschetti.



https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Colorado_Buffaloes_football_statistical_leaders
 Here are some of my brothers statistics for you football "Buffs".  He transferred as a junior so he only played 2 years (most of the players listed played 4 years).

Here is my Bead Gallery® color palette


Bead Gallery® black glass large teardrop
Bead Gallery® black glass small teardrop
Bead Gallery® jet 8mm faceted rounds
Bead Gallery® black glass oval 5x3mm
Bead Gallery® gold luster hematite 6mm
Bead Gallery® black fabric tassel




http://www.halcraft.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/Go-Buffs-Necklace-copy.pdf






I hope you enjoyed my design for this month.  For more daily inspiration please be sure to visit my instagram at Denise Yezbak Moore .
 
 

Comments

  1. That is a great piece! I think it is funny that both you and Michelle chose the same schools! This is a beautiful necklace that could be worn no matter what your affiliation! Love it! Enjoy the day. Erin

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Best Bead Give-A-Way Ever!

Pretty Palette Reveal - January 2018

Bead Soup and Baseball