Pretty Palettes August Reveal

I can't believe it is the end of August and it is time for the Pretty Palettes Reveal.  This month, Erin Prais-Hintz has been inspired by summer fruit.  I love the blueberry hues...

http://www.design-seeds.com/edible-hues/berry-hues/ 

My Bead Gallery® bead picks for this month have a crystal theme.





Bead Gallery® light blue glass rondelle 6x8mm
Bead Gallery® glass AB light blue 4x6mm rondelle
Bead Gallery® purple glass round 6mm
Bead Gallery® green glass faceted rondelle 4x6mm 

Long necklaces are all the trend right now so I decide to make a focal piece with chain for length.










I think the bright silver chain is the perfect pairing with the berry hues.  Would you like to make this necklace?  Please click the link below for your free instructions.

http://www.halcraft.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/Blueberrry-Bliss-Necklace-copy.pdf



Be sure to come back at the end of September to see our next Pretty Palette reveal.


I hope you enjoyed my design for this month.  For more daily inspiration please be sure to visit my instagram at Denise Yezbak Moore .
 
 





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Best Bead Give-A-Way Ever!

Pretty Palette Reveal - January 2018

Bead Soup and Baseball