Pretty Palettes June Reveal


It is finally summer!  For the month of June Erin Prais-Hintz has picked colors that reflect the ocean and beach.  Here are some of her inspirational photos from a website Unsplash. The photography is FREE to use. 




Here are my Beachy Bead picks for this month
 
I really loved the NASA photo so I decided to go with a color palette inspired by this amazing image.

10471826 Bead Gallery® gold tone metal rondelle spacer





http://www.halcraft.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/Tidal-Island-Necklace.doc


 
 
 
I hope you enjoyed my design for this month.  For more daily inspiration please be sure to visit my instagram at Denise Yezbak Moore .
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Best Bead Give-A-Way Ever!

Pretty Palette Reveal - January 2018

Bead Soup and Baseball