Pretty Palettes - July Reveal

Pretty Palettes - July Reveal

It's time for the July "Pretty Palettes" reveal!  Erin Prais-Hintz reports that on June 22nd there was a forecast that solar flares on the sun would produce some amazing nighttime light shows, commonly referred to as the Northern Lights or Aurora Borealis.  So our inspiration for the month of July is this beautiful photo captured by Norwegian photographer Frank Olsen.

Here is the Bead Gallery® bead palette I chose for my Aurora fringe design.  All beads and supplies can be purchased at your local Michaels store.


10264577 - Citrine stone nuggets luster
10322266 - Hematite multi rectangle 2x4mm stone
10393347 - Multi luster hematite stone
10322268 - Hematite stone matte square 2x4mm 

I love the luster of these beads.  They bring to mind what a nighttime Northern Lights show might look like.


I used Bead Landing antique gold tone eye pins, head pins, jump rings and clasp. 
 


Fringe is one of the hottest trends for Spring/Summer 2015 and it is continuing into Fall/Winter 2016.


This design is a trendy long necklace with amazing movement.  
 
 

Do you want to know more about the fringe trend?  Be sure to check out "Fashion Friday" and "DIY Saturday" on the Halcraft blog.  I feature the latest fashion trends and two free beading designs every week.   

Comments

  1. Awesome. Love what you did with those Beads!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous fringe! So dramatic. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wowza! That is a dynamic and boho chic necklace, Miss Denise! I love those matte hematite AB beads. I can't stop myself from buying them up when I go to the store! I love the way you engineered this. It is stunning. Thanks for playing along with me, Miss Denise! Check back on August 5th on the Halcraft blog for our August challenge! Enjoy the day. Erin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice post and I really like it. To see northern lights then must plan your Northern lights alaska tours.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Best Bead Give-A-Way Ever!

Pretty Palette Reveal - January 2018

Bead Soup and Baseball